Sunday, May 23, 2010

My first 1 Million



How I got My first 1 Million with me. I was waiting for my next flight bound to Gibraltar at the London Heathrow Airport to join my assigned vessel. After tired of reading books from the bestseller author Bo Sanchez I roam around to rest my weary eyes. I went to duty free shops, everywhere to food chains, electronics department, souvenir shops and of course, the perfumery center. There, I see displayed, glittering, focus by the spotlight. I said, yes! I found my 1 Million. Well, what are you thinking of? It is not money but it's 1 Million scent and a product of Paco Rabanne. Yes, I found my 1 Million inside London Heathrow Airport. My first 1 Million is not money but a Paco Rabanne perfume. Six month is passed it is time to get my next 1 Million.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment